The Law Firm provides comprehensive services related to pursuing indemnification and redress. In particular, we deal with litigations for:
- payment of indemnification, redress and annuity for personal injuries resulting from tortious bodily injury or health disorder of the victim caused e.g. by traffic accidents, falls resulting from the poor condition of roads and pavements surface, or medical errors,
- payment of indemnification and redress to the victim’s close relatives if the death of the victim occurred as a result of tortious injury or health disorder,
- payment of compensation for infringement of personal rights,
- payment of compensation for the so-called motor vehicle damage, i.e. extra payments for vehicle repairs, reimbursement of costs of towing the damaged vehicle and renting a replacement car, compensation for lost income as a result of vehicle damage,
- payment of additional compensation and redress for injury or harm caused by a criminal offence when the perpetrator of the criminal offence has been convicted,
- compensation for non-performance or improper contracts performance.
Within the scope of legal assistance provided by our Law Office, we conduct negotiations aiming at amicable settlement of disputes, we draft court and out-of-court settlements, we represent our clients' interests before competent common courts in cases for payment, we conduct enforcement proceedings before bailiffs. We encourage you to contact us by phone or through the contact form available on our website.