The Law Firm provides comprehensive services related to commercial law to natural and legal persons. In particular, we deal with:
- conducting civil litigations for payment due to non-performance or improper performance of civil law contracts (e.g. sales contract, mandate contract, service contract, contract for specific work),
- handling civil cases for payment of contractual penalties, advance payments, receivables secured by promissory notes,
- conducting civil cases to declare a legal act ineffective (fraudulent conveyance claim),
- conducting enforcement proceedings aimed at enforcing obligations arising from court judgments,
- drafting and analysis of transaction agreements,
- developing instruments and solutions to secure the performance of civil law contracts,
- preparing registration requests to the National Court Register, drafting resolutions and rules and regulations
- conducting contract negotiations,
- lodging of creditors' claims in bankruptcy proceedings,
- conducting cases related to personal bankruptcy.
As a part of the cooperation, we represent our Clients before courts, enforcement bodies and we keep our Clients informed about the current status of the conducted cases.